Thursday, December 10, 2009

Here we Go!!! XMAS!!!!!

Like I said this blog will be about anything and everything that I want to post.

So!!! here we are the end of 2009. As we reflect on the year passing the things that we promise to change in our lives or just simply thank God for another year of living. I can't help but to be excited as I changed the channels and found that my favorite Xmas story was on. It was at the end and I was hoping that just maybe, maybe it would repeat, just like the do on X-mas eve and day. That's right you got it A Christmas Story. A Classic story about a boy that's hell bent on making sure Santa knows what he wants for Xmas and all the dramas that usually comes with all Xmas shinanagins. Here is an excerpt of one of my favorite scenes. Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment